1.03.2012

AZOURY - A Place For French Fashion

In December last year, BLVD Agency did a fashion show for AZOURY and I must admit, I completely fell in love!

Designer of AZOURY, Mayhem Seetan, has many items using mesh, which is the new technology in SL fashion, but she also has many that only uses conventional prims.  This outfit was one of her new releases which does not use mesh so it's also good for those who are not sure yet about wearing mesh outfits.


AZOURY - La Tenue Shining

The designs by Mayhem can best be described as fashionable and unique using great colour combination which can only be achieved by talented people who have an eye for colours.  As for design, the outfit I am wearing here demonstrates how Mayhem can take a simple mini dress and add elements that make it unique and stylish.  In this case, for example, the use of the orange tights adds so much to the entire look as well as the bi-coloured high collar.  And I love how she made the sleeves very sheer!

Most outfits have shoes that match and complete the look as in this one.  Flat shoes tastefully done are items I like in RL too.  Stylish flat shoes can sometimes make a look REALLY fashionable and I must say this look is something I would definitely wear in RL!



As I wrote in my earlier post, I had an emergency happen in RL which had since prevented me from going on a major shopping spree but AZOURY is definitely going to a store I need to raid!

Outfit:  AZOURY, La Tenue Shining - NEW
Shoes:  AZOURY, Ballerine shoes (blue) - NEW
Earrings:  je suis, Asymetrique Earrings (blue)
Hair:  BooN, LEZ218 Hair (black)
Prim Nails:  CCD, Prim Nail Manicure (orange)

Posted by Kay Fairey, CEO and model for BLVD Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Executive Director and Instructor, Agency Director for Dione Fashion Agency, Fashion Editor for the Best of SL Magazine, Producer and Host for "SLTV Fashion Style - The Runway" which is a bi-weekly live fashion program by Second Life TV in SL Japan.

No comments: